Closed Times in January 2019
We will be closed Monday, January 21, 2019 in Observance of Martin Luther King Jr Day
Visit this page to see the latest inspection reports for all Perry County food service.
If you need information or copies of birth or death certificates, here is where to start.
Perry County Health Department
The Perry County Health Department is committed to the protection and improvement of quality of life for the citizens of Perry County, Missouri. We strive to accomplish this by:
- Monitoring and investigating health problems
- Educating people about health issues
- Developing policies and plans that support health efforts
- Enforcing laws and regulations that protect health and insure safety
- Prevention and control of diseases
- Promoting healthy life styles
We endeavor to ensure the quality and accessibility of health services; promote and encourage healthy living; prevent injuries, epidemics and the spread of disease; and respond to disasters along with assisting our community in recovery.
Many services are available to anyone regardless of financial status and are free of charge. Some clinics have financial guidelines and reasonable fees based on the cost of providing the service. Please take a moment to browse our site by visiting the links at the right.
Please call us at 573-547-6564.
Ask us a question!